Seasonal and Part-time Positions with Audubon
You’ll start seeing an increase in seasonal jobs on Animal Jobs Digest, as organizations are looking to fill spring and summer slots. Six new seasonal & part time positions with National Audubon Society were posted just this morning, varying in location and job category. You may be looking for a permanent job, but there are good reasons to consider seasonal employment, especially with an organization like Audubon. Some of the benefits you may experience . . .
• Gain valuable skills and experience
• Be associated with a well-respected organization
• Make important connections in the wildlife conservation community
• Be considered for future employment
• Contribute to important conservation work
• Supplement your income
The positions vary in time commitment (the Finance Assistant position is an eight-hour per week gig), so you’ll still have time to look for permanent work.